We’ve considered applications for the 2018 NGen Leadership Award submitted by 70 outstanding emerging changemakers.
Our also outstanding Selection Advisory Group helped us narrow the list down to six amazing finalists. (It really wasn’t easy.)
Now it’s your turn to vote for the 2018 award winner!
But before you vote, you probably want to meet the finalists! Each of the six has an impressive track record of collaboration and making a significant impact in the communities they serve. The finalists are:
- Loren Cardeli, A Growing Culture, New York NY
- KeAndra Cylear Dodds, Enterprise Community Partners, Los Angeles, California
- Monisha Kapila, ProInspire, Washington, DC
- Quardean Lewis-Allen, Made in Brownsville, Brooklyn, New York
- Joseph McKellar, PICO California, Oakland, California
- Stacy Stout, City of Grand Rapids, Grand Rapids, Michigan
All six of these changemakers will be recognized at Upswell in Los Angeles. One – determined by you – will receive the award at a special dinner ceremony. To vote for the 2018 award winner, here’s all you need to do:
- Head over to the voting page.
- Watch the 60-second video by each finalist explaining how their work significantly impacts the community they serve.
- Vote for your choice for award winner and enter your email.
- You may vote once each day until voting closes. Feel free to promote your choice for award winner by sharing on social media!
Voting closes at 11:59pm PDT Thursday, September 20.
That’s it. Super simple and super meaningful. Oh – and we hope you’ll join us for Upswell this November 14-16 in Los Angeles to celebrate these incredible leaders.