The Innovate for Good Challenge, supported by Independent Sector and Accenture, will recognize organizations catalyzing social change using new I.T. such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, and/or extended reality. Learn more about new I.T.
Finalists will receive mentorship from Accenture and Independent Sector during the challenge. The winners will be announced at Upswell Chicago November 13-15, 2019.
The second annual challenge builds upon the pioneering solutions shared by our 2018 winners. Learn more about why Accenture and Independent Sector teamed up to award organizations innovating outside of their comfort zone.
The 2019 Innovate for Good Challenge winner will receive:
- A $20,000 cash prize;
- Up to $50,000 in professional services from Accenture to help support the winning idea/solution; and
- Complimentary registration for Upswell Chicago
The second- and third-place winners will also receive a cash prize of $5,000 and $1,000 respectively.
All finalists will receive a complimentary registration to attend Upswell Chicago where they will have the opportunity to share their innovative idea/solution.
Eligible applicants will:
- Have a charitable mission;
- Be using new I.T. such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, and/or extended reality to advance the common good;
- Be located in the United States;
- Be available to attend Upswell Chicago from November 13-15, 2019.
Nominations and applications are due by midnight PT on Friday, August 30, 2019. You may self-nominate. Learn more about challenge eligibility, guidelines, and conditions.
Interested in helping us spread the word about the nomination period?
Innovate for Good Challenge Winners