In this episode, Kristina, Ben, and Allison discuss the latest nonprofit policy updates and why judicial advocacy is important in an era defined by court decisions. Ben and Allison also sit down with Justine Davenport, advocacy communications specialist at the Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE), and Steve Taylor, senior vice president and counsel for public policy at United Way Worldwide, who reflect on whether recent Independent Sector research on values-based messaging rings true to their own experience advocating on Capitol Hill.
Let us know what you think in the comments below, using #VoicesforGood on social media, or sending us an email. You can also listen to Voices for Good on Apple Podcasts and Google Play, so subscribe and rate us today!
Learn more about the podcast and the upcoming schedule.
- In the Advocacy Thunderdome, Emotion Always Wins, Independent Sector
- Values-Based Messaging on Giving Policy, Independent Sector
- DC Download, Independent Sector
- S1E11: Judicial Advocacy, Independent Sector
- Face-to-Face with Congress: Before, During, and After Meetings with Legislators, Congressional Management Foundation
- Smithsonian’s new secretary, Lonnie Bunch III, faces political and financial challenges, Washington Post