In this episode, Kristina and Ben discuss the latest happenings in Washington with the Johnson Amendment, charitable giving, and the Supreme Court. We are also joined by Neal Denton, senior vice president and chief government affairs officer at YMCA of the USA, who tells us why engaging with lawmakers during August recess is important and can deliver big results.
Let us know what you think in the comments below, using #VoicesforGood on social media, or sending us an email. You can also listen to Voices for Good on Apple Podcasts and Google Play, so subscribe and rate us today!
Learn more about the podcast and the upcoming schedule.
- Your August Recess Toolkit / Independent Sector
- Three Steps to Get Public Officials to Invest in Your Summer Programs / YMCA
- Johnson Amendment / Independent Sector
- Independent Sector Action Center
- Make-A-Wish Teen Thomas Stephenson Was a Senator for a Day / Teen Vogue
- Neal Denton on Twitter