In this episode, Jamie and Kristina talk about volunteer time, sector work culture, voting, and share some details on upcoming changes to the podcast. Brian Miller, executive director of Nonprofit VOTE, joins us to discuss voter engagement and how new toolkits for foundations can help us work toward a sector that holds power and empowers others in our democracy.
Let us know what you think in the comments below, using #VoicesforGood on social media, or sending us an email. You can also listen to Voices for Good on Apple Podcasts and Google Play, so subscribe and rate us today!
Learn more about the podcast and the upcoming schedule.
More resources on voting:
- Nonprofit VOTE
- Foundation Tools for Nonpartisan Voter Engagement, Independent Sector
- A Legacy Organization Proves Experience Matters
- Principles for Good Governance and Ethical Practice Resource Center
- Turning #MeToo into #NotHere, Independent Sector
- #MeToo Hits the Nonprofit World, Chronicle of Philanthropy