No matter your mission, one thing is true for all of us: we can’t go back to the way things were.
2020 has fundamentally unsettled us, calling into question how we live, who we see, and what we value.
As changemakers, we now have an extraordinary opportunity to propose — and collectively engineer — a future that doesn’t just help our communities survive, but instead reimagines society so that every person can thrive.
Consider this your invitation to help design the next normal.
Independent Sector Members: Receive one complimentary ticket for each one purchased.
- Ibram X. Kendi (Author, How to Be an Antiracist)
- Isabel Wilkerson (Author, Caste: The Origins of Our Discontents and Warmth of Other Suns: The Epic Story of America’s Great Migration)
- Fatima Goss Graves (National Women’s Law Center)
- Rev. Dr. William Barber II (Repairers of the Breach, Poor People’s Campaign: A National Call for Moral Revival)
- Rev. Samuel Rodriguez (National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference)
- Stephen B. Heintz (Rockefeller Brothers Fund)
- Marc Morial (National Urban League)
- Stacy Palmer (The Chronicle of Philanthropy)