This event is part 6 of the Nonprofit Marketing Manifesto series.
Does your nonprofit have a marketing and communications plan? Is it aligned with your strategic plan?
If you answered no to either of those questions, you’re missing major opportunities to drive your organization’s mission forward. But we’re here to change that.
Commitment #5 from the Nonprofit Marketing Manifesto says “we will develop a marketing plan that aligns with our strategic plan and recognize that marketing can impact every single one of our strategic goals.” It might be the most important commitment of all, and mastering it is critically important to your nonprofit’s success.
In this interactive webinar, Lindsay Mullen and Alyssa Conrardy, co-founders of Prosper Strategies, will help you transform marketing into a true force for good at your organization. They’ll share the tried and true strategies they’ve used with dozens of nonprofit clients to build marketing plans that move missions forward, and you’ll walk away ready to create your own impactful, strategically aligned marketing plan.
At the conclusion of this webinar, we’ll provide you with several tools and templates you can use to build a better marketing plan.
- What an effective marketing plan really looks like (hint: it can’t exist only in your head, and it’s not a checklist, either)
- How to develop a marketing plan in tandem with or in response to your organization’s strategic plan
- How to set and track mission-oriented marketing goals
- How to choose the right mix of tactics for driving your organization’s mission forward
- How to use our Priority Planning Framework to develop a marketing plan that acknowledges the limitations of your current resources while helping you advocate for more
- How to share your marketing plan with your leadership team and staff and turn them into marketing champions
From this series of 13 webinars, you’ll learn about 10 commitments effective organizations must make in order to drive maximum mission impact through marketing. See the full schedule and check “sign up for all webinars” if you want to automatically be registered for all sessions.
Presented in partnership with