Independent Sector congratulates 24 distinguished leaders of member organizations, including our very own Dan Cardinali, for being named to the Power & Influence Top 50 by The NonProfit Times (NPT).
IS Members include (* indicates IS Board Member):
- Scott Beale, Atlas Corps
- Fred Blackwell, San Francisco Foundation*
- Jeffrey L. Bradach, Bridgespan Group*
- Michael Brown, City Year
- Nancy Brown, American Heart Association
- Phil Buchanan, The Center for Effective Philanthropy
- James Canales, The Barr Foundation
- Susan Dreyfus, Alliance for Strong Families and Communities
- Christine Essel, Southern California Grantmakers
- Brian Gallagher, United Way Worldwide
- Jim Gibbons, Goodwill Industries International*
- Jacob Harold, Guidestar USA, Inc.
- Stephen Heintz, Rockefeller Brothers Fund
- Eileen R. Heisman, National Philanthropic Trust
- Susan Desmond-Hellmann, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Sr. Donna Markham, Catholic Charities USA
- Rebecca Masisak, TechSoup Global
- Clara Miller, F.B. Heron Foundation
- Nancy Roob, Edna McConnell Clark Foundation
- Douglas Rutzen, International Center for Not-for-Profit Law
- Julia Stasch, John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- Anne Wallestad, BoardSource
- Kevin Washington, YMCA of the USA
- Sam Worthington, InterAction
Marking its 20th year releasing this list, NPT selected leaders who have “distinguished themselves as initiators of concepts that will have legs and are already having impact.”
The 2017 honorees are selected from a group of 300 executives and a committee of NPT staff, contributors, and select executives are involved in the selection process. The group will meet for an annual gala at The National Press Club next month where one will receive the NPT Innovator of the Year Award.
Congratulations, again, to all the selected leaders. Thank you for your contributions to the charitable community and the people and missions we all serve.