Your membership is just a few clicks away!
We’re excited to welcome you into our community of changemakers! Your organization is eligible for full Independent Sector membership at a substantially discounted rate of just $150.
Your IS membership privileges for you and your staff includes:
- Leadership Development: Independent Sector is committed to helping leaders strengthen their skills and hone their craft. We offer programs tailored for NGen (leaders under age 40).
- Public Policy: IS leads a powerful coalition dedicated to supporting the charitable sector through policy work. You can actively engage in advocacy or simply stay informed about critical issues. We host a podcast, Monthly Policy Update call, monthly advocates breakfast, and much more.
- Ethics and Accountability: Use our Principles of Good Governance and Ethical Practice and “how-to” resources to strengthen your organization’s effectiveness and accountability. Members receive exclusive access to these resources.
- Network: In addition to the many networking opportunities through our leadership development programs, you and your team will have access to a community of diverse and innovative sector leaders from foundations, public charities and our corporate allies. We host events and webinars throughout the year.
- Conference Registration Discount – Upswell: Where changemakers find the practical knowledge, deep relationships, and limitless imagination they need to advance the common good.