This event is part 9 of the Nonprofit Marketing Manifesto series.
We’re stronger together than we are alone.
That’s what today’s most impactful social sector organizations have realized as they’ve worked to build powerful corporate and nonprofit partnerships.
Partnerships are more important now than ever before in the social sector. In this webinar, we’ll discuss the role your brand and marketing can play in setting your organization up for successful partnerships.
You’ll hear from Abby Robinson from Atlas Corps and Christina Allen-Crowder from Prevent Blindness Texas about the partnerships they’ve built to drive their organizations’ goals forward.
- How your brand and marketing can make or break your ability to build strong partnerships
- What corporate partners really want from nonprofits like yours
- How to choose other nonprofits to partner with based on your mission
- How Atlas Corps has built partnerships with American Express and Microsoft and how Prevent Blindness Texas has built partnerships with Davis County Hospital and Visionworks
- How you can leverage your brand and marketing to build new partnerships at your nonprofit
From this series of 13 webinars, you’ll learn about 10 commitments effective organizations must make in order to drive maximum mission impact through marketing. See the full schedule and check “sign up for all webinars” if you want to automatically be registered for all sessions.
Presented in partnership with