This event is part 8 of the Nonprofit Marketing Manifesto series.
Your organization is only as strong as its leadership.
That’s just as true in marketing and communications as it is in any other function.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss the habits of highly effective nonprofit marketing and communications leaders and their teams.
You’ll hear from Caitlin FitzSimons, Director of Marketing at OneGoal National, and Chloe Lahre, Director of External Affairs at OneGoal Chicago.
- What effective marketing and communications leadership looks like
- How a marketing and communications team should be structured
- How and when the C-Suite and non-marcomm staff should get involved in marketing
- How OneGoal has structured their national and regional marketing functions to work together seamlessly
- What you can do to take your nonprofit’s marketing leadership to the next level
From this series of 13 webinars, you’ll learn about 10 commitments effective organizations must make in order to drive maximum mission impact through marketing. See the full schedule and check “sign up for all webinars” if you want to automatically be registered for all sessions.
Presented in partnership with