This event is part 5 of the Nonprofit Marketing Manifesto series.
Everyone your nonprofit interacts with has the potential to amplify your brand, mission and impact.
The days of the single spokesperson are over. In today’s 24/7 social media world, people will talk about, and on behalf of, our organizations whether we give them the permission to do so or not. It’s time to do our part and provide our diverse stakeholders with the tools, training and support they need to become our most powerful and positive brand ambassadors.
In this interactive webinar, you’ll learn from Amy Levner, Vice President of Marketing and Communications at KaBOOM! about the work her organization is going through now to help their wide range of stakeholders serve as effective spokespeople, brand ambassadors and ambassadors for their cause.
- How to identify your own stakeholders and determine what tools and support they need to become effective brand ambassadors
- How a diverse group of stakeholders – from community partners to corporate partners; local government officials to city influencers – serve as unofficial brand advocates for KaBOOM!
- What KaBOOM! is doing now to help each type of stakeholder communicate more effectively about (and in some cases, on behalf of) the organization
- How internal and external spokespeople and brand ambassadors should be treated differently
- How KaBOOM! monitors and manages communications from its diverse range of stakeholders
What to do when a brand ambassador or spokesperson causes trouble
From this series of 13 webinars, you’ll learn about 10 commitments effective organizations must make in order to drive maximum mission impact through marketing. See the full schedule and check “sign up for all webinars” if you want to automatically be registered for all sessions.
Presented in partnership with