This event is part 13 of the Nonprofit Marketing Manifesto series.
Your organization’s culture can make or break your success with marketing and communications. In the worst case scenarios, organizations fail to build a marketing-oriented culture, and their marcomm department treated as nothing more than an order-taking production team. In the best case scenarios, the marcomm team sets a strategy that the entire organization aligns with, and staff across every department play an important role in moving that strategy forward. In this best case scenario, marketing becomes a true driver of mission.
So how can you build a marketing-oriented culture at your nonprofit? Join this webinar to find out.
In this webinar, we’ll explore:
- How organizational culture can contribute to and detract from marketing
- How the 10 Commitments from the Nonprofit Marketing Manifesto can help you build a marketing culture
- The role that high functioning marketing teams/departments should play within their nonprofit organizations
- How to get your entire organization on the same page regarding your marketing strategy
- How to build a culture where everyone at your organization contributes to the success of marketing
From this series of 13 webinars, you’ll learn about 10 commitments effective organizations must make in order to drive maximum mission impact through marketing. See the full schedule and check “sign up for all webinars” if you want to automatically be registered for all sessions.
Presented in partnership with