This event is part 10 of the Nonprofit Marketing Manifesto series.
The holiday season might still seem far away, but the truth is, if you aren’t yet in the thick of planning and preparing for your year-end campaign, you’re already behind.
Fortunately, we can help. We’ve created a special webinar to walk you through the exact steps you need to take between now and December 31 to set your nonprofit up for fundraising success, whether you’re just starting out with year-end fundraising or are looking to take an already successful campaign to the next level.
This webinar will be led by Alyssa Conrardy, President at Prosper Strategies and Noreen Castor, former Associate Director of Development at the Robert R. McCormick Foundation and Development Officer at Lurie Children’s Hospital.
Last year, Noreen and Alyssa and their teams worked together to plan and implement the McCormick Foundation Communities Program’s most successful year-end fundraising campaign ever. The campaign resulted in a 13% increase in total funds donated over the previous year and a 300% increase in donations made on Giving Tuesday. The McCormick Foundation also acquired 1,100 new donor leads via social media advertising between October and December.
Noreen and Alyssa will break down the elements that make up successful campaigns like this one and help you master the end-of-year fundraising best practices you need to achieve similar results.
- How to audit last year’s campaign and learn from the past
- How to plan your campaign timeline and task out responsibilities
- How to clarify your messaging and calls-to-action for donors
- How to choose the right mix of tactics for your end-of-year campaign based on your budget and goals (direct mail, email, social, events etc.)
- How to utilize social media and digital advertising to reach and activate more donors
- How to design direct mail and email appeals that really work
- How to measure and build upon campaign success
From this series of 13 webinars, you’ll learn about 10 commitments effective organizations must make in order to drive maximum mission impact through marketing. See the full schedule and check “sign up for all webinars” if you want to automatically be registered for all sessions.
Presented in partnership with