On July 14, Independent Sector hosted a Twitter Town Hall with our five 2017 American Express NGen Leadership Award finalists:
- Sarah Eagle Heart, CEO of Native Americans in Philanthropy
- Blair Glencorse, Executive Director of Accountability Lab
- Cesar Gonzalez, CEO of StartingBloc
- Laura Weidman Powers, Co-founder and CEO of Code2040
- Ginger Zielinskie, President & CEO of Benefits Data Trust
The finalists responded to several questions with insights on personal leadership values, social justice, sugary tea, and more.
Check out the Storify of Friday’s conversation with the finalists below.
More on the finalists:
Who Are the American Express NGen Leadership Award Finalists?
More on the award:
NGen Leadership Award